Why Do I Need a Website When I Have an Offline Marketing Campaign?
Decades ago when the internet is not a thing yet, businesses rely on other forms of offline marketing such as newspaper ads, billboards, direct mail, etc.
People used to see marketing materials everywhere, and businesses spend a lot of money producing them.
Nowadays, social media and digital marketing are some major marketing tools available online, and people are shifting some of their activities online such as shopping and watching movies.
A successful offline marketing plan can be quite profitable and yield excellent results. However, traditional marketing tactics like print, radio, and television are prohibitively expensive when compared to owning a website. Traditional marketing approaches also reach a small and frequently untargeted audience, which means they may or may not be interested in your service or product.
Having a website may provide you with numerous marketing benefits that most traditional offline techniques just cannot match in terms of exposure and expense.
10 Benefits of having a website other than offline marketing.
1. Your presence is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Multi-platform payment channels ( digital and via the internet)
3. The space is unlimited and promoting products and services will be vast and can reach many customers.
4. Potential clients can participate in an interactive experience.
5. Almost all of your competitors have a website.
6. You have complete control over your marketing message and who you want to reach.
7. Allows you to thoroughly describe the advantages and benefits of your company’s products and services without requiring additional personnel or customer time.
8. Allows clients to see your specials at all times without having to buy more ad space.
9. In comparison to traditional marketing tactics, it is extremely cost-effective.
10. Customers expect the convenience and benefits of conducting business through the internet. And many others.
Offline marketing material still works, but the impact on sales and marketing will be very minimal if you compare it with the benefits of online marketing. The best option would be to have a balance between offline and online marketing and better use them both to maximize the benefits of each strategy.
Decided on taking on making your own website? We got you! Message us here in our contact page and we will be glad to assist.